Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I hope all you moms out there enjoyed your Mother's Day this past weekend. I had a blast preparing a cute little lunch for my mom. I won't be posting any recipes yet but I'll just post some of the food that was prepared.  I kept the menu really light and simple. Needless to say, she enjoyed every delicious morsel.


                          
Green bell peppers stuffed with fresh basil and Italian Sausage rice.

Walnut cranberry Tart




 Pork chops stuffed with garlic sauteed spinach.


 Vanilla cupcakes with shaved white chocolate curls.




Deviled eggs






Mac n' cheese with crispy bacon.


Mofongo served with chimichurri sauce.







PiƱa Colada






My favorite summer drink Cucumber Water


Cappuccino  cupcakes with a cappuccino buttercream frosting.

Everything was absolutely delicious! I took a couple of bites of the mac n' cheese even though I'm not eating dairy right now. I will post the recipes for these dishes soon. Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment